1. This Privacy Statement explains how Countroll® (hereinafter also "We") collects, uses and stores personal data relating to its customers and all persons coming into contact with Countroll® (e.g. applicants, visitors to our website, those making queries by email or telephone (hereinafter "you"). Countroll® is understood to mean the following companies: Hannecard NV, Hannecard Benelux NV, Hannecard France SAS, Hannecard Alsace SA, Hannecard GmbH, Hannecard Polska Spzoo, Hannecard Russia LLC, Hannecard North-West LLC, Pikoasur SAS.
Personal data (hereinafter: 'data') is understood as any form of information allowing you to identify yourself as a natural person, directly or indirectly.
2. Countroll® attaches considerable importance to protecting data, and respects your privacy. Countroll® therefore handles and protects your data in a legitimate, proper and transparent manner.
When processing your personal data, Countroll® obviously complies with the law, current European regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning data protection (better known as 'GDPR'), or any other legislative decree amending this. Further information concerning data protection is available from the Belgian Commission for protecting privacy, henceforth known as the Data Protection Authority.
3. We invite you to read this Privacy Statement carefully, so that you are aware of and understand Countroll®'s policy in this regard.
This Privacy Statement is regularly updated. The most recent version of the Privacy Statement is available on our website: www.countroll.com. We will inform you if any significant changes are made to this through the usual communication channels.
II. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING?
4. Countroll® is the party responsible for processing your data. Its address and contact details are the following: Hannecard NV, Ninoofsesteenweg 589, 9600 Ronse, enterprise number 0892.311.512, firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number +32 55 23 76 30.
5. Countroll® is therefore your dialogue partner, which is held accountable by the regulatory bodies for processing your data.
6. Countroll® may engage specialised service providers for processing your data on its behalf, and according to its instructions, in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Only strictly necessary information will be provided to these companies (hereinafter named 'Countroll®'s processors').
III. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY COUNTROLL®? HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
7. Countroll® may process data and information provided by you or by third parties, insofar as this is necessary or useful for Countroll®'s operation.
To inform you as best as possible in this respect, this Privacy Statement first provides an overview of the categories of data that may be processed (this overview is not restrictive and other personal data may therefore be processed should the need arise). The context in which Countroll® obtains or processes this personal information is furthermore stated. This table should be read jointly with the description of the purposes for which Countroll® processes the data.
|1/ Visitors to the website -- users of our (software) products and services (such as the Countroll® mobile application, platform and web based portal).||Device information, browser, operating system, IP address, cookies log file data, external websites and pages you visited on the website (including date and time).||Services and maintaining and improving the website and our (software) products and services (such as the Countroll® mobile application, platform and web based portal). Countroll® automatically processes such electronic identification data and location information for statistical purposes.|
|2/ Customers||First and last names, gender, email address, telephone number, address, etc.||This is the usual customer data. Your personal data is collected in the context of: you showing interest in our products and services and contacting Countroll®, you filling out the contact form on the website, the (license or service) agreements between you and Countroll®, your use of the products and services provided by Countroll®, you agreeing to receiving updates and emails from Countroll® and/or subscribing to the newsletter of Countroll® and the (incoming and outgoing) correspondence and communication between you and Countroll®. This data is only processed insofar you provide them to Countroll®.|
|3/ Suppliers||First and last name, gender, email address, telephone number, address, etc.||This the usual supplier data. This data is only processed insofar you provide them to Countroll®.|
|4/ Applicants||First and last name, email address, nationality, date of birth, landline or mobile telephone number, address, career, studies, etc.||The applicant's data is preserved by storing his or her CV. This data is only processed insofar you provide them to Countroll®.|
|5/ Cookies||Data concerning clicking and viewing behaviour of the user, the user's devices, IP address, internet browser type, operating system type or preferences.||Certain information is (automatically) collected using cookies. More information on this in our cookies policy.|
8. Countroll® does not process data revealing your race or ethnic origin, or political views, religious or ideological beliefs, membership of trade union, health or lifestyle data or sexual orientation, genetic data or biometric data.
9. With regard tot the rollers, wheels and other Countroll® products on which the Countroll® tag, sensor or nip is used, no personal data is processed. Only (anonymized and aggregated) technical data with regard to such Countroll® products is processed.
IV. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES COUNTROLL® PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS?
10. Countroll® only collects and processes your personal data for the purposes described below. Countroll® ensures that only the data necessary and relevant for a certain purpose is processed.
Countroll® will exclusively use the personal data collected for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
|Category||Processing purpose and legal basis|
|1/ IP address and other electronic identification and location data||Including personal data in anonymous statistics, from which the personal identity of specific persons cannot be derived, with Countroll®'s legitimate interests in continually improving its website and products and services as legal basis. We will also use this as a basis for prospecting at company level. Improvement and further development of our (software and hardware) products and services.|
|2/ Customer data||For the purpose of executing the agreement (including preparation, management and performance) or maintaining the relationship with the customer; to (be able to) contact you, responding to your request(s) for information, quote(s) or support; to deliver and grant you acces to our (software or hardware) products or services or to provide you with support; issuing invoices, collecting payment, administration / management in relation to your subscription. Compliance with applicable legislation.|
|3/ Supplier data||Supplier data for the purpose of executing the agreement or maintaining the relationship with the supplier.|
|4/ Applicant data||For the purpose of assessing an application for current or future recruitment.|
|5/ Cookies||More information about this in our cookies policy.|
11. Countroll® may process your personal electronic contact data (namely your mobile telephone number and email address) in order to send you personal information, advertisements or proposals through direct marketing or newsletters. You have at all times the option to unsubscribe to direct marketing and newsletters through the link to be found at the bottom of the emails.
V. WHO DOES COUNTROLL® SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
12. Countroll® handles your data with the utmost care, and only shares your data so as to offer you the best services when performing its assignment.
13. Countroll® may disclose your personal data to the following recipients for the purposes mentioned above:
- Third parties that assist Countroll® in performing, managing and monitoring its activities, including reporting, support and computer security, or offering specific services and products. It may occur that a third party is instructed to collect, process and/or to analyse personal data. It may furthermore be necessary to provide personal data to third parties so that Countroll® is able to deliver a product or service you have ordered. These third parties may only use the data for the purposes mentioned above. Any other use is not included among these, and is prohibited.
Countroll® will never provide your personal data to other third parties without prior consent, unless it is obliged to do so based on a legal provision or court decision.
14. Countroll® stores your personal data within the EEA. No data is therefore transferred to countries outside the EEA.
15. The personal data will also be used for direct marketing.
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in electronic form, Countroll® may use your data for sending marketing relating to Countroll®'s services.
Countroll® may furthermore also disclose your data to its partners, for direct marketing purposes.
This permission can be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge by, for instance, clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose at the bottom of each promotional email. You can also contact us via email@example.com or at the following address:
9600 Ronse (Belgium)
VI. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
16. We store and process personal data for a period necessary depending on the purposes of the processing.
|1/ IP address and other electronic data||We only maintain company data of this, and thus no personal data.|
|2/ Customer data||For the duration of the customer relationship (agreement) and 5 years following this.|
|3/ Supplier data||For the duration of the relationship with the supplier (agreement).|
|4/ Applicant data||For the duration of 2 years after application.|
VII. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
17. Countroll® employs strict standards for protecting the personal data under its control against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against unintentional loss, destruction or damage.
Countroll® therefore takes measures of a technical and organisational nature such as encryption, anti-virus, firewalls, access checks and strict selection of employees and suppliers, to prevent and detect inappropriate access, loss or publication of your personal data.
In the unlikely and unfortunate event your personal data under Countroll®'s control is compromised by an information-security breach, Countroll® will immediately act to identify the cause of such a breach and take action through suitable remedial measures. If necessary, Countroll® will notify both you and the Data Protection Authority of this incident, in accordance with applicable legislation.
To be able to process your personal data, We grant our employees access to your personal data. We guarantee a similar level of protection by making contractual obligations opposable to our employees and appointees, which are similar to this Privacy Statement.
VIII. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
1. Right of access, rectification, erasure, data portability and objection
18. For the purposes mentioned above, you have:
o The right to information. You are entitled to information on the processing of your personal data by Countroll®. You are informed through this Privacy Statement.
o The right of access to your personal data at Countroll®. This entails that you can ask Countroll® whether it processes your personal data, for what purposes it processes this data, what categories of data is processed, and to whom it is communicated.
o A right of rectification if you ascertain that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete.
o A right of erasure of your personal data. At the end of the contract you have concluded with Countroll®, you can ask for using of your personal data to be stopped. However, within the framework of this Privacy Statement, Countroll® may maintain previous personal data required for purposes of proving transactions. With this right of erasure, you are also at all times entitled to ask Countroll® to stop using your personal data that has been processed based on your permission.
o A right to portability of your data you yourself have provided to Countroll® if your personal data is processed based on an agreement or based on your permission for sending electronic communication, and this personal data is processed using automated processes. Under this right, you can ask Countroll® to transmit your personal data to yourself or directly to another data controller, insofar as this is technically feasible for Countroll®.
o Right to restrict the processing. You have the right to object to your data being processed for the purposes stated in article IV. Countroll® will in that case cease processing your personal data.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request by post, dated and signed with a copy of your proof of identification attached by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form on the website www.countroll.com.
We have the right to verify your identity and ask for a copy of your identity card (ID) before handling your request.
2. Right to object to direct marketing
19. You are entitled to object to your data being processed for direct marketing purposes, if you do not/no longer wish to receive such communications. In that case, Countroll® will no longer process your data for direct marketing purposes. You request will be implemented as soon as possible.
You can notify us of your objection in the following ways:
o By sending an email with a copy of the front of your identify card to email@example.com.
o By clicking on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of an email or electronic newsletter sent by Countroll®.
o By sending a request using the contact page on our website.
Nevertheless, exercising the right of objection cannot stop Countroll® from contacting you for any other purpose, including a legal obligation or execution of the contract, in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
3. Right to lodge a complaint
20. If you have complaints concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact us as follows:
o By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
o By telephone:+32 55 23 76 30.
o Through the contact form on our website: www.countroll.com
11. You can also lodge a complaint with to the Data Protection Authority, by post to Rue de la Presse/Drukperssraat 15, 1000 Brussels, or by email to email@example.com, or by telephone on +32 2 274 48 00.
IX. AMENDING THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
22. Countroll® may in the future decide to amend this Privacy Statement if, insofar as legally permitted, it proceeds to process other data (personal or otherwise) and/or provide this data to third parties not mentioned in this privacy statement.
X. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
23. This Privacy Statement is subject to Belgian law. Any disputes resulting from this or otherwise relating to this website are presented to the judge competent for this purpose in Ghent, section Oudenaarde.
XI. WHERE CAN THE USER GO FOR QUERIES AND REQUESTS?
Info@hannecard.com Tel : + 32 55 23 76 30